Energy Star White single-ply roof systems have grown in popularity over the past 20 years as a preferred commercial roofing system due to their ability to provide strength, flexibility and long lasting durability. It's no wonder building owners and architects love it so much!
These roofs are commonly referred to as "cool roofs". The use of their highly reflective, usually white, surfaces has grown dramatically in every part of the country, primarily due to their potential for cutting air conditioning costs and reducing the urban heat island effect. "Cool" roofs are undoubtedly a breakthrough technology and when used correctly are capable of saving enormous amounts of energy and reducing carbon emissions. Any single ply roof is best if applied to a low slope or flat roof.
Prime Source Construction offers both a Duro-Last system and Carlisle SynTec system.
A Duro-Last single ply roofing system is:
- Manufactured to exact size eliminating seaming and ensures an excellent fit.
- Has the highest EPA Energy Star retained reflectivity of any single ply membrane
- Resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds punctures and wide temperature extremes.
- Installation is a low mess, safe, quite and free of any noxious fumes. Often installed over preexisting roof eliminating cleanup and debris creating a "Green" roof installation.
- Backed by a 15 year transferable, full warranty with no ponding water exclusions.
Carlisle's EPDM roof systems improve your buildings efficiency and backed by almost half a century of experience. Carlisle SynTec ranks highest in independent studies as surveys in such key areas as product quality, innovation and roofing system technology. Carlisle offers a wide range of products from EPDM, TPO, PVC and Fleece Back systems. The Sure-Seal and Sure- Tough EPDM membranes can help reduce heating cost or the Sure-White EPDM is ideal for lowering cooling.